On the move

This weekend I'm moving out of my flat. How time flies. It was three months ago that I confirmed with my landlord that I would be leaving the flat and now it's two days until everything gets moved out, and I give my keys back the day after. Access Self Storage (who will be guarding my possessions for the next year) are totally my kind of company. I confirmed the booking with them, and now they've confirmed the booking with me... TWICE! Has totally relieved the anxieties I was starting to experience for that. The removals people are a bit different in that they seemed to find me a little anal - I received the payment confirmation email when I booked and the PayPal confirmation when I paid - is that not enough? How little they know me (not that you can expect strangers to have such insights into my psyche but hey Access did it!).
And so now my life is packed into boxes...

It has become apparent that I have way too much stuff. The British Heart Foundation charity shop has done pretty well out of me, my neighbours will hate me (not that they will be my neighbours for much longer) as I've totally filled up the joint wheelie bin with my rubbish and thankfully I live close to a recycling point as those bins definitely wouldn't have been big enough.
I've decided that to reward myself for having packed everything up with a day to spare, a cheeky glass of wine (at 4.30pm!) is in order. Then hopefully it won't seem quite so weird eating my dinner with a teaspoon... The only cutlery I'm currently able to access!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Familiarity breeds contempt...

Entertainment on the go

Another great detour!