*will not cry on the tube*

Today has been my last day at work (well technically yesterday was but I haven't slept yet so we'll overlook the fact it's now Saturday). It was a lovely day. Work wise, for my projects I feel like I got them and their handover as finalised as I could, and on a personal level, I had a lovely lunch with my team who gave me some beautiful gifts and cards. Then I got to say my farewells to my colleagues, some of whom joined me for drinks along with my friends this evening, which was so nice. 
But this goodbye lark is hard, especially when you're saying it to your closest friends, who really are family. I'm not a particularly emotional person, and usually keep my feelings to myself, but today my mantra on the journey home after all those farewells was definitely *will not cry on the tube* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Familiarity breeds contempt...

Entertainment on the go

Another great detour!